Any amount helps us achieve our goals
For over 43 years, Self Help Graphics & Art has continually served as a conduit for creativity and social change, benefiting our artists and communities. We need you to join us in helping Self Help Graphics & Art continue to be a leader in nurturing artists, whether they are 8 or 80 years old – artists serve as mediums to help transform our communities.
Your gift to Self Help Graphics & Art supports our growing offerings in 2017:
- First ever Print Summit bringing together artists from all over the country
- Exhibitions including our Día de los Muertos retrospective in September as part of the Getty’s Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA.
- Artist in Residence Program
- Expanded Youth Programming including our second Young Curator exhibition.
- The Annual Print Fair premiering work from multiple ateliers.
Self Help is a more than a space it is a platform to launch artistic and creative careers and connect communities.
Support Self Help Graphics & Art by donating today.
Our Impact is powered by you!
Your contributions are what keep Self Help going. With your support, we'll continue to be a bridge for generations of artists and celebrate a growing family of legacies. Donate today or become a Print Steward and support the SHG Annual Fund!